joi, 27 octombrie 2011

Get back in here and love me!

Girls are weird. I know I'm also a girl, but I just want to present the facts. When it comes to boys, they become predators, wolves, one-girl pack. They are ruthless. 
There is no need for doubt, we all know the truth: girl meets boy, girl likes boy, girls owns boy. That's what girls believe. Suddenly, that lucky bastard is on the first place next to  that new dress she purchased last week.
So there comes another conclusion: boys are like object in girls minds, or better said, puppets who must perfectly match the desired pattern.
there is no "if you can't accept it, change it, if you can't change it, accept it". No way! CHANGE! 
Oh and don't forget about gelousy and a pinch of rudeness. Voila!!
 * I wrote this when a girl in my class, who was my friend back then, made me realize how much people can change just because of one stupid boy. Or maybe two. Thanks R for inspiration.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu